Published on Jan 10, 2013
I may seem a little distracted at first…but that’s not the case, I as just trying to find my clear direction with so much that I want to convey, and It’s ben a while since I Vlogged that I had to try to actually have some idea of what I wanted to say, otherwise, I would STILL be talking🙂
I Talk about Dealing with Samskaras, or Karmic, Habit Energy, and what I’ve done since my Insight arose to help facilitate the purification of my Karma and Samskaras, to be the Most Affective from of ME as I can possibly be. R
I make good recommendation for those on the spiritual path, and what leads to break throughs, and who I find to embody the teachings best: Eckhart Tolle, Thich Nhat Hanh, Jack Kornfield, Sangharakshita, Pema Chodron, etc. What Insight is worth, and most importantly that it is a Real EVENT on the Spiritual Path, the Buddhist Path, to Transcendental Insight, Emptiness, Sunyata, or Shunyata…and how Audio Books are more useful in many ways.
And I contemplate How and Why I can be of any assistance to YOU…. (I do it to try to offer whatever little bit I can. So if there’s ANYTHING you’d like to ASK or “Discuss” I encourage you to PLEASE; JUST ASK! This Isn’t About “me.” It’s” About Us”….
- There Are No Enlightened People, There Is Only Enlightened Activity (buddhistinsight.com)
- My Favorite Quote for Several Months; I Know Why. (buddhistinsight.com)
- My Favorite Quote for Several Months; I Know Why. (dharmamitra.org)
- First Vlog! (kamialise.com)
- Sadhana and Surrendering of Actions (madhyamacharatantra.wordpress.com)
- Dharmamitra Jeff Stefani’s Vlog #10: When the Student is Ready-The Teacher Will Appear (buddhistinsight.com)
- Global Contingency: The Vlog (betterwithpen.wordpress.com)